Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Fault in our Stars by John Green

Summary:(from book jacket) Despite her tumor shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. but when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazels' story is about to be completely rewritten.
Review: This book is absolutely amazing. I have been waiting for this book for so long and it was even better than I could have possibly imagined. John Green has crafted a story that is truly something special. It made me laugh and cry, but it also made me think. This is a book that will stay close to my heart for years to come. The characters were so real and amazing, I fell in love with both Hazel and Gus. By the end, I felt as if I had known these two characters forever. I think everyone should read this book. I know this is a short review but there aren't any more words to explain how I feel. My only complaint was that it had to come to an end. DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment