Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last breath by Rachel Caine

This book may contain spoilers of previous books in the series.
Summary:(from book jacket) With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town-a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville's latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn't merely human. But is he a vampire-or something else entirely?
Review: This is book number eleven in this series but I have to say it was my favorite on so far. The plot of this book was fast paced and exciting. I flew through this book in a day. Things that happened in this book were crazy and extreme even for Morganville. The way this book ended made me super excited to read the sequel .I am amazed at how Rachel Caine still manages to keep this series fresh and excting. Very rarely, if ever, do you get to spend eleven book with the same characters and when I was reading this book, at some points I felt like I was spending time with old friends. I absolutely love all the characters in this series. Apart from Claire and her friends, my favorite characters are Oliver and Myrnin and I hope that they both stick around in the next book. This has become one of my favorite series. I don't ever want ti to end. Anyway i dont' have much else to say about this book that hasn't been said in previous reviews. If you're not reading this series I strongly recommend you start. Although it might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment