Thursday, August 2, 2012

From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender

This review may contain spoilers of previous books in the series.
Note: I recieved this book for free from goodreads first reads.
Summary:(from goodreads) Worried about her sister, Alexis and her best friend Megan decide to investigate by joining the Sunshine Club. At first, their connection with leader Aralt seems harmless. Alexis even finds herself reveling in her elegance and success. Still, the group is crumbling from within, and soon Alexis finds herself battling her own personal demons.
Review: This is the second book in the Bad Girls Don't Die series and I thought it was a great continuation of the series. When I first read Bad Girls Don't Die a few years ago I didn't know that it was the beginning of a series and I was really excited to read this one. The premise had me really excited to read this and it had me hooked pretty early on.  Although, this book is about ghosts it wasn't overly scary. There were some creppy elements but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. The way this ended made me really excited to read the next book in this series.  Alexis is a really awesome main character. She is a really well written character. She is fun and can't help but get herself into trouble. I really liked Lydia in the last book, but in this one she seemed like a completely different person. Kasey and Carter were also really great characters. Kasey really steps up to the plate in this book and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done and carter is just a really sweet and awesome guy. I kind of felt bad ofr him because he didn't know what was going on. Overall, this was a pretty good read and I will definitely be checking out the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment