Sunday, March 10, 2013

Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

Summary:(from goodreads) When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother’s coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. Little does she know that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down. Because this adorable vagrant, Malcolm, is really a guardian angel on a break between missions. And he won’t leave until he can reward Katrina’s selflessness by fulfilling her deepest desire. Now if only she could decide what that might be. 
Review: I thought this book was a cute, lighthearted read. The plot was pretty predictable but I did think it still made for an enjoyable story. I liked Katrina as a main character. Even though she did some things that kind of annoyed me, I thought the way she handled the situation was realistic and turned out to be a strong character. I was annoyed about the way she acted about Vincent. At first I understood where she was coming from, but after a while it just got annoying. Malcolm was a really fun character as well. I liked getting to know him throughout the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a fun and lighthearted book with a bit of romance thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment